Thursday 16 February 2017

What do you think about Dean Miller Prints??

What do you think about Dean Miller Prints?

Personally, I don't like them. Dean Miller Prints aka Dean Miller Surf Bedding is Fraud.

Review 1

I ordered 3 sets of pillow inserts from this company. When I received the email confirmation on a Sunday night, 2 extra pillows were added to my order. That minute, I immediately replied to the email and told the company that my order was wrong and to not send it out. I called the next day and they said they had sent it out and I would have to pay for shipping fees to ship the mistake pillows back. To top it off, when I got my pillows, only 2 of them were the size I actually ordered and the other 6 (including the ones they sent just to take more money) were wrong. I have emailed and called this company multiple times and no one will answer or respond to my emails. Worst company I have ever had to deal with. Do not purchase anything from Dean Miller Prints aka Dean Miller Surf Bedding. They are a fraudulent company!

Review 2: 

No comments:

Post a Comment